Cookies used on the Apel-project.eu website
Cookie source Cookie Duration Purpose
_utmz 2 years
By the end of the session
Half a year
How do we use this information? We use your data obtained with the help of cookies:
• To ensure the most efficient display of page content for you and your computer.
• To provide information about products and services that you have ordered or that we believe are important to you, insofar as you have given your consent so that we can contact you for such a purpose.
• To fulfill our contractual and legal obligations.
• To enable you to collaborate with the interactive features of our services if you wish.
• To inform you about changes related to our offer.
• To help us offer you and ensure successful events and exhibitions.
• To provide aggregated statistics to trusted third parties about our customers, types of browsers, operating systems, the Internet, domains, profile and demographic information, online data transfer patterns, and a range of other website information. These statistics do not include personal data.
• To provide data for similar purposes to the information centers of our agencies.
• If you are already an existing user, we will contact you exclusively via electronic media (e-mail or SMS) and inform you about products and services that may be of interest to you.
• If you are a new user, and if we have given permission to third parties to use your data, we will (or will) contact you via electronic media only if you have consented to this. Your data will be protected in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1) and in no case will it be passed on to third parties, unless you have consented to this. Based on your written request via e-mail email@example.com, we will provide you with the right to view, transcribe, copy, supplement, correct, block, and delete your personal data.
Enabling and disabling cookies on your computer Many web browsers offer the option of giving an advance warning about storing or blocking cookies. Please be aware that if you delete our cookies or block further cookies, you may no longer have access to certain parts or content of our website. For example, this may mean that you may have trouble signing in. For more information on deleting or managing cookies, visit www.AboutCookies.org.
1. Google Chrome In the browser, click on the Settings icon (located by default in the upper right corner) and select the Tools menu Select “Settings” in the Tools menu Click on “Show advanced settings” at the bottom of the menu Select the “Content settings” button in Enable cookies in the “Privacy” section: Select “Allow local data to be set (recommended)” Disable cookies: Select “Prevent sites from setting any data” Please note: There are different levels in the Chrome browser where cookies can be enabled or disabled. Check the following Google Chrome cookie settings page for more information: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=en&answer=95647
2. Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 Click on the “Tools” icon in the top corner of your browser and select “Internet Options” Select the “Privacy” tab in the Enable cookies option menu: Move the slider to “Medium” or “Low” Disable cookies: Move the slider to the top to “Block all cookies” Please note: there are different levels in Explorer where cookies can be enabled or disabled. For more information, check the following Microsoft Web site for cookie settings in Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
3. Mozilla Firefox Click on the “Settings” icon in the browser and select “Options” Select the “Privacy” icon Enable cookies: check “Allow cookies from websites” Disable cookies: check “Allow cookies from websites” Please note: There are different levels of Firefox at which cookies can be enabled or disabled. For more information, check the following Mozilla Firefox cookie settings website: http://support.mozilla.org/en_US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
4. Opera Click on “Settings” in the browser and select “Settings” Select “Quick settings” Enable cookies: check “Allow cookies” Disable cookies: uncheck “Allow cookies” Please note: there are different levels in the Opera browser where cookies can be enabled or disabled. For more information, check out the following Opera Software website about Opera cookie settings: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
5. Safari on OSX Click on “Safari” in the menu and select the option “Settings” Click on “Security” Enable cookies: Select “Only from the website I visited” in the section “Allow cookies” Disable cookies: “Select” Never “in the” Allow cookies “section Please note: there are different levels in the Safari browser at which cookies can be enabled or disabled. For more information, check the following Apple website for cookie settings in Safari: http://www.apple.com/en/privacy/aboutcookies.html
6. All other browsers Find the “Help” icon in the browser or contact the browser supplier/manufacturer.
Adobe Flash Player – http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html Google Analytics – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout